TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Revised as of May, 2016
As a growing company, we aim to update these terms regularly, and may change the content from time to time without prior notice. A date is indicated at the top of this page stating when these terms were last revised. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
Use of website
You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
Information On This Website
The information contained on this Website is given for general information and interest purposes only. Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information.
Specifically, please note that some products on our Website ("Products") may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other Products may be represented at a larger size than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item.
You may provide a link to this Website from any other business or business information or service website provided that you comply with the following conditions:
- links must be to the homepage of the Website at www.ukinspira.com
- our Website must not be framed on any other website, therefore you may not create a frame or any other border around the Website;
- the site from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive; and
- you must not imply that we endorse or are associated with any other website, product or service (unless expressly agreed to in advance by ourselves in writing).
Purchaser Information, Price and Delivery:
As a purchaser on this website, please ensure/note:
- The email address you provide us with is correct and your mailbox is in proper working order. All Order confirmations and acceptances are sent to that email address. Please check any spam folders you may have for order communications.
- We use English for all communications.
- You are 18 years or over
- All prices shown are in pounds sterling (£), and are payable in pounds sterling (£) only. The prices of the products on the Website are inclusive of any applicable taxes (save for delivery charges).
- An additional delivery cost will be added during checkout before you make the final payment and also will appear in your order confirmation page. Delivery costs may vary depending on your location and the size/type of product.
- All products are subject to availability
- The products may differ slightly to the images on the website
- Your payment card will be debited on despatch of your items.
- Prices are checked regularly. However, if we find the price has changed, or that there has been a pricing error when we receive your Order, we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed at the correct price. Please note we reserve the right to change price at any time without notice
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use
- You must provide a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Please note that PO box numbers, hotels and temporary accommodation addresses are not acceptable
- Once you are ready to make a purchase, Add the product to your cart by clicking on 'Add to Cart'
- The order summary will show you the cost and any delivery costs. You can amend any errors before confirming the order. Please take the time to check your order and the delivery address.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by us.
- We will send you an ‘Order Confirmation Email’ containing your order reference number as an acknowledgement and with all the information associated with the order. The contract between you and us is only confirmed when we send you this email to confirm your order
- If you do not receive this email or want to update your order or contact details, please contact us immediately. Any products on the same order, which we have not confirmed in the ‘Order Confirmation Email, do not form part of that order.
- Your nominated payment method is then charged for the whole amount of the order. We take all reasonable care to keep the details of your payment secure.
- You will finally receive a ‘Shipping Email’ when your goods have been dispatched.
- Our team will work very hard to get your order ready. In the event that you change your mind, you are entitled to cancel your order before it is dispatched. Please contact us immediately for an order cancellation and refund. Orders cannot be changed once dispatched.
- We work very hard to handpick every product and ensure you love your buy, but if you are not entirely satisfied and wish to return the product, please inform us within 14 days from the day of dispatch by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goods that have been customised to a customer’s specification cannot be returned
- We will email you details of the return address. You are responsible for shipping the product(s) back to us and bear any associated cost. Product(s) will need to be sent within 14 days from the receipt of the return address
- You are advised to utilise a postage/courier method, which provides a proof of delivery. Proof of postage alone will not be sufficient to show that the item has been received by us.
- We will make a full refund if the product is in their original packaging, unused and not damaged.
- We are not liable for any product(s) damaged in transit to us.
- We will refund the product cost (excluding delivery charges) once we receive the product(s)
Governing Law And Jurisdiction
Exclusion of liability
All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.